The Recruitment Process
- You contact us (Register your interest or application form) or via other mediums, phone, email messaging and one of our friendly Recruitment Consultants will get in touch.
- We ask you a few questions (called a pre-screen) to make sure we meet your needs and you meet our requirements.
- Our recruitment consultant will arrange an interview with you are one of our local branches.
- If you haven’t already, you’ll complete an application form.
- When we arrange the interview, you will also be asked to bring some forms of proof of identify/address*, training certificates, right to work (if required).
- At the interview we will explain in more depth how Ocean Healthcare works for Healthcare Assistants (HCAs), typical agency life for carers and what to expect.
- If you’re happy we will get your permission to run the mandatory DBS check and we will take your photo to make up your ID Badge.
- We will also ask, if not already provided, for references.
- Our recruitment consultant will send you a link to our mandatory online training and also book any additional training such as moving and handling.
- Once checks and references are back and training is complete, we will arrange for you to come in for registration, give you your uniform and ID badge, sign the contract, run through any procedures and policies and welcome you to the team.
- You will also meet our booking coordinators and you’re then ready to work.
This process generally takes 7-10 days.
*Proof of address x 2 – This can be your driving licence. A council tax bill for the current year. Utility or bank statement dated within the last 3 months.