Working with Ocean Healthcare offers a different working style – where you have the flexibility of deciding where and when you work.
Whether you want the security of full-time work or looking for part-time hours; we have lots of days, nights & weekend shifts available and can keep you as busy (or not) as you like.
We have lots of great, flexible work opportunities for experienced Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers in Axminster and the surrounding area.
Ocean Healthcare is Devon’s leading Nursing and healthcare agency with a reputation for working with the best carers and clients.
To join us you’ll need at least 6 months of experience as a Care Assistant gained within the past 2 years in a UK residential care or nursing home.
Ideally, you will also have a full driving license, access to private transport, and a smart device.
As an Ocean Healthcare HCA you can expect:
- Great Pay. £10.75 per hr (Mon-Fri). Even better rates for nights, weekends, and bank holidays up to £18 per hr. Rates include holiday pay.
- Weekly pay
- The Ocean Healthcare guarantee. We promised to offer you the hours you want, or we’ll pay you anyway!
- Full-time Mental Health First Aiders to provide support when you need it
- A friendly supportive team who will ensure you have the work you want
- Generous mileage payments
- Free uniform, DBS, and training
Why wait? apply now and join us today
No work visa sponsorships are supported. Proof of UK right to work and UK residency documentation will be required.