Care Assistant/ Support Worker (Nights)
Are you interested in joining a team where you have the flexibility of deciding where and when you work?
Where you are guaranteed to be offered the hours you want, or we pay you anyway?
Whether you want the security of full-time work or are looking for part-time hours, we have lots of great work opportunities for experienced Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to work NIGHTS in Torquay and the surrounding area
Ocean Healthcare is Devon’s leading Nursing and healthcare agency with a reputation for working with the best carers and clients.
To join us you’ll need at least 6 months of experience as a Care Assistant gained within the past 2 years in a UK residential care or nursing home. You will also need to provide recent UK healthcare work references covering at least 2 years.
Ideally, you will have a full driving license, access to private transport and a smart device.
As an Ocean Healthcare HCA you can expect:
- Great pay starting from £11.25 per hr (Mon – Thus) £11.75 Fri nights and £14 per hr for weekends. Up to £18.00 per hr for Bank Holidays.
- Weekly pay
- Full-time Mental Health First Aiders to provide support when you need it
- As much work as you want (days/nights/weekends).
- A friendly supportive team who will ensure you have the work you want
- Generous mileage payments
- Free uniform, DBS and training
Why wait? apply today and ask about joining us today
No work visa sponsorships are supported. Proof of UK right to work and UK residency documentation will be required.
visa sponsorships are supported.