Website Ocean Healthcare
A firstclass healthcare agency
Our client is a leading social care provider in Devon and is looking for a Senior HealthCare Assistants to join their team in Torbay.
You will already be a Senior HCA looking for a change or an experienced Care Assistant (nights) seeking a new challenge and responsibilities.
Working as part of a fantastic team in a Care Home, you will be caring, passionate and motivated to support our elderly residents, the majority living with dementia and will agree that by listening and understanding what matters most to our residents, you will deliver exceptional care and support that will make a real difference to their lives.
If you have a least 2 years experience providing care as an SHCA and the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
This Senior Care Assistant role comes with:
• £10.00 per hour
• Free DBS
• Automatic enrolment to our pension scheme
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme currently £100
• Full-time hours offered (minimum 35 hours)
• Paid induction and training programmes
• Free onsite parking
• Free meal when working a 12-hour shift
• Access to a free independent & confidential helpline service
• Ongoing training & Development, supporting future revalidation
The Senior Healthcare Assistant role will involve:
• Leading a team of carers
• Monitoring and driving standards of care
• Safe and accurate medication administration
• Liaising with outside professionals to ensure residents live well
• Mentoring and supervisions of carers
• Reviewing care plans and assessments
You must have:
• A minimum 2 years’ experience as a Healthcare worker in a Social Care setting
• Experience working nights
• Excellent communication and customer skills, at all levels
• Medication trained
• Use of eMar and PCS preferable
• Proven ability to lead staff teams in a large home.
• Dementia Awareness
• NVQ3 or above or other professional qualification in Care
• The right to work in the UK
• A good level of English – both written and spoken
• Approachable and supportive to individuals
To apply please contact Ocean Healthcare on 01803 220555 or press the apply button.