Website Ocean Healthcare
We are seeking an experienced RGN to join us as Night Nurse within a reputable, well-established nursing home in Newton Abbot
You will be joining a fantastic team where you will be in sole charge of the home when on duty.
You must have previous supervisory experience, be an effective leader and mentor who is able to manage a small team whilst maintaining the smooth running of the home and its 33 residents on night duty.
This is a hands-on role that would suit a Senior/ Charge Nurse currently on Nights but seeking that added responsibility.
You must have nursing home experience and be a Registered Nurse RGN/RN
What we offer:
· Excellent wages to £20.00 per hour (Fri, Sat & Sun. 18.50 per hour Mon-Thurs)
· Free DBS
· Automatic enrolment to our pension scheme
· Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme currently £100
· Full-time and part-time hours offered (minimum 24 hours)
· Paid induction and training programmes
· Free onsite parking
· Free meal when working a 12-hour shift
· Access to a free independent & confidential helpline service
· Ongoing training & Development, supporting future revalidation
The Night Nurse position will involve:
· You will in sole charge of the home when on duty assisted by three care staff.
· Monitoring and driving standards of care
· Safe and accurate medication administration
· Liaising with outside professionals to ensure residents live well
· Mentoring and supervisions of carers
· Reviewing care plans and assessments
You must have:
· A minimum 2 years’ experience as a Night RGN in a Social Care setting
· Excellent communication and customer skills, at all levels
· Medication trained
· Use of eMar and PCS preferable
· Proven ability to lead staff.
· Dementia Awareness
· The right to work in the UK
· A good level of English – both written and spoken
· Approachable and supportive to individuals
· Current and valid PIN
· A minimum of 2 years clinical references
Pleaae quote reference OHC2308