We are looking to recruit experienced carers experienced working with Neuro/Spinal injuries and mental health conditions to join our team supporting an adult with complex health conditions in the Sidmouth area.
You will be joining a team providing 24/ 7 care on a 2:1 basis.
Days, Nights, and Weekend shifts available.
If you also have experience with peg feeding, tracheostomies, ventilators, and oxygen management that would be great. If you haven’t, it’s not a problem. Full training will be provided.
To join us you’ll need at least 2-years healthcare experience and be able to provide recent UK clinical work references covering 2 years.
A formal qualification in Health & Social Care would also be great, although this is not essential.
You will also need to have a full driving license, access to private transport, and a smart device.
- Great Pay. £10.75 per hr (Mon-Fri). Even better rates for nights, weekends and bank holidays up to £18 per hr. Rates include holiday pay.
- Career progression.
- Personal development opportunities
- Nurse-led line manager support
- Paid attendance at our enhanced clinical skills training.
- Full-time Mental Health First Aiders to provide support when you need it
- Full-time and part-time available.
- Generous mileage payments.
- Free DBS check and uniform.
If you are looking to advance your healthcare career in a thriving and supportive workplace, why wait? Contact us now for an informal chat.
No work visa sponsorships are supported. Proof of UK right to work and UK residency documentation will be required.