Website Ocean Healthcare
Flexible work opportunities to suit you!
Complex Care Specialist HCAs
We are recruiting Complex Care Specialist Healthcare Assistants to join our team in Exeter and the surrounding area to care for infants through to older people with complex medical needs in their own homes. So if you feel the below describes you please get in touch with us.
- Ambitious and proud to provide world-class care in complex cases, no matter what.
- Brave and Compassionate – our Complex Care carers make a real difference to people’s lives
Working with Ocean Healthcare you can expect:
- Excellent rates of pay to £17 per hour (hourly rates vary according to shift)
- Generous mileage payments agreed
- Flexible working hours
- FREE uniform
- FREE enhanced training
- FREE DBS
- Dedicated line manager and Nurse support
- Opportunities for Career progression
This role provides you with a unique chance to grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy making a difference to someone and their family.
If you have at least 1 years experience working as a Complex Care Healthcare Assistant in a professional healthcare setting, we would like to hear from you today.
Call 01803 262003 or click on the “apply and reserve appointment” button below and schedule your interview with our specialist Complex Care recruiter.