Website Ocean Healthcare
Flexible work opportunities to suit you!
Complex Care Specialist HCAs
We are recruiting Complex Care Specialist Healthcare Assistants to join our team in Plymouth and the surrounding area to care for infants through to older people with complex medical needs in the comfort and safety of their own homes. So if you feel the below describes you please get in touch with us for an informal chat.
- Ambitious and proud to provide world-class care in complex cases, no matter what.
- Brave and Compassionate – our Complex Care carers make a real difference to people’s lives
In return for your skills and experience we offer:
- Flexible working with day, night and flexible shifts available
- Excellent pay rates up to £17 per hour depending on shift
- Full and part time hours available
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme from day 1
- Permanent contract available ( subject to probationary period)
- Agreed mileage payments
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Enhanced training
- Dedicated line manager and Nurse support
- Opportunities for Career progression
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy making a difference to someone and their family. If you have at least 1 years experience working as a Complex Care Healthcare Assistant in a professional healthcare setting, we would like to hear from you today. Call 01803 262003 or click on the “apply and reserve appointment” button below and schedule your interview with our specialist Complex Care recruiter.