Website Ocean Healthcare
Complex Care provides specialist health care to adults and children with multiple conditions, disabilities, and chronic illnesses in the comfort and security of their own home.
For health professionals, complex care holds many career options, that prioritises the needs of clients whilst offering rewarding and diversified work with enormous job satisfaction.
At Ocean Healthcare our approach is tailor your work around your different skill sets and career aspirations. We listen to exactly what you are looking for and then proactively work on your behalf, matching you with the clients that best match your requirements and skills.
This is an extremely rewarding role that involves providing the highest standard of support to children and adults with complex health needs.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have at least 1 years recent experience delivering complex care in a professional care setting .
Of course we expect excellent care skills from our Complex Care Healthcare Assistants, but as important to us is your warm and caring personality, that you are very reliable and bring a “can do” attitude to your work.
In return for your skills and experience we offer:
- Flexible working with day, night and flexible shifts available
- Excellent pay rates up to £17 per hour depending on shift
- Full and part time hours available
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme from day 1
- Permanent contract available (subject to probationary period)
- Generous mileage payments
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Enhanced training
- Dedicated line manager and Nurse support
- Opportunities for Career progression
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. If this sounds like you just click on the “apply and reserve appointment” button below and schedule your interview with our specialist Complex Care recruiter.
• Tracheostomy: 1 year (Preferred)
• Epilepsy Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Oxygen Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Medication Arrangement: 1 year (Preferred)
• Peg Feeding: 1 year (Preferred)
• Ventilator: 1 year (Preferred)
• Driving License (Required)