Website Ocean Healthcare
Flexible work opportunities to suit you!
Ocean Healthcare is recruiting Complex Care healthcare specialists to work nights with adults and children in their own homes.
Ocean Healthcare Complex Care team provide high-quality care for clients with a wide range of conditions.
· Excellent pay rates up to £18 per hour
· Paid holidays
· Pension scheme from day 1
· Flexible working – with day, night and weekend shifts as well as full-time, part-
time and top up hours available, work when you want.
· Mileage payments agreed
· Free DBS
· Free uniform
· Enhanced training
· Dedicated line manager and Nurse support
· Opportunities for Career progression
And we need the following from you:
· Previous experience delivering complex care
· medication management,
· peg feeding,
· tracheostomies, ventilator and oxygen management.
If you are flexible, reliable, and committed to providing bespoke care and have experience with any or all of the above, please call us today for an informal chat
• Tracheostomy: 1 year (Required)
• Epilepsy Management: 1 year (Required)
• Oxygen Management: 1 year (Required)
• Medication Arrangement: 1 year (Required)
• Peg Feeding: 1 year (Required)
• Ventilator: 1 year (Required)
• Driving License (Required)