Complex Care Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for exceptional Healthcare Assistants and Support workers to join our Complex Care team in Torquay, Brixham, Paignton and across Torbay.
You will be part of a team that will provide the very best person-centered care for children, young people, and adults with a variety of complex physical and mental health needs in the comfort of their own homes.
- We offer:
• Excellent pay rates up to £18.00 per hour (including holiday pay)
• Pension scheme
• Full and part-time work available.
• Opportunities for Career progression and personal development
• Generous mileage payments
• Free DBS check, uniform and enhanced clinical skills training
• Weekly pay
• Generous referral payments
As an Ocean Healthcare HCA, you can make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in your local area. Providing the care and support they need to live independently in their own homes. You’re flexible, hardworking and motivated to deliver exceptional care.
- At least 2 years experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- You’ll have great communication skills and be comfortable making decisions.
- You will need to be available to work a variety of shifts that may include split shifts, long days, nights and weekends
- Access to a smart device with internet connectivity is essential.
- Full Time and Part Time hours available
- You’ll have a patient and resilient nature with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Ideally, you’ve got experience with medication management, peg feeding, epilepsy, tracheostomies, ventilators, oxygen management. If you haven’t and want career development, full training will be provided.
It’s who you are that matters most.
You can book your own interview using the top button or press the apply now button below to fill in our short application.
Call our specialist Complex Care team on 01803 470025
We look forward to hearing from you.