Complex Care Assistant
We are looking for exceptional Carers and Support workers to join our Complex Care team in Newton Abbot, Dawlish, Buckfastleigh, Bovey Tracey, Ashburton, Chudleigh, Teignmouth and across Teignbridge and Torbay.
You will be part of a team who will provide the very best person-centred care for children, young people and adults with a variety of complex physical and mental health needs in the comfort of their own homes.
• Excellent pay rates up to £17.50 per hour (including holiday pay)
• Pension scheme
• Free enhanced clinical skills training
• Full and part-time work available.
• Opportunities for Career progression and personal development
• Generous mileage payments
• Free DBS check
• Free uniform
• Weekly pay
• Generous referral payments
As an Ocean Healthcare HCA, you can make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in your local area. Providing the care and support they need to live independently in their own homes. You’re flexible, hardworking and motivated to deliver exceptional care.
Ideally, you’ve got experience with medication management, peg feeding, epilepsy, tracheostomies, ventilators, oxygen management. If you haven’t and want career development, full training will be provided.
It’s who you are that matters most.
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Healthcare Assistant.
• Driving licence and regular access to your own car
You can book your own interview using the top button or press the apply now button below to fill in our short application.
Call us on 01803 262003
We look forward to hearing from you.