Complex Care Carer
We are looking for exceptional Healthcare Assistants and Support workers to join our Complex Care team in Kingsbridge, Totnes, Salcombe, Modbury, Ivybridge, and in surrounding areas.
You will be part of a team that will provide the very best person-centered care for children, young people and adults with a variety of complex physical and mental health needs in the comfort of their own homes.
• Excellent pay rates up to £18.00 per hour (including holiday pay)
• Pension scheme
• Free enhanced clinical skills training
• Full and part-time work available.
• Opportunities for Career progression and personal development
• Generous mileage payments
• Free DBS check
• Free uniform
• Weekly pay
• Generous referral payments
As an Ocean Healthcare HCA, you can make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in your local area. Providing the care and support they need to live independently in their own homes. You’re flexible, hardworking and motivated to deliver exceptional care.
Ideally, you’ve got experience with medication management, peg feeding, epilepsy, tracheostomies, ventilators, oxygen management. If you haven’t and want career development, full training will be provided.
It’s who you are that matters most.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccinations
- At least 2 years UK experience as a complex care healthcare worker
- Due to the location of our clients, a full driving license and access to private transport preferred
- Access to a smart device with internet connectivity is essential.
- Valid UK Right to Work documents (Passport, Driving License, NI Number, x2 proof of address)
You can book your own interview using the top button or press the apply now button below to fill in our short application.
Call our Complex Care team on 01803 470025
We look forward to hearing from you.