Complex Care Senior HCA
We are looking for exceptional Carers workers to join our Complex Care team in Cullompton, Tiverton, Crediton, Chulmleigh, Winkleigh, and across Devon.
You will be supporting service users in their own homes and the community promoting independence and improving their quality of life.
As a Senior you will be joining a team providing 24/ 7 care on a 2:1 basis helping the client live a happy and fulfilling life in the comfort of their own home.
- Ideally, you have experience with epilepsy, medication management, and complex physical health conditions.
- You’ll have great communication skills and be comfortable making decisions.
- You will need to be available to work a variety of shifts that may include split shifts, long days, nights, and weekends
- Access to a smart device with internet connectivity is essential.
- Full Time and Part Time hours available
- You’ll have a patient and resilient nature with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
You will hold or are actively working towards a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent).
Due to the location of some of our clients, we can only accept applications from candidates with access to reliable private transport and a valid driving license.
• Excellent pay rates from £13.45 – £19.00 per hour (including holiday pay)
• Pension scheme
• Free enhanced clinical skills training, DBS check and Uniform
• Full and part-time work available.
• Opportunities for Career progression and personal development
• Generous mileage payments
• Weekly pay
• Generous referral payments
Ideally, you’ve also got experience with medication management, peg feeding, epilepsy, tracheostomies, ventilators, oxygen management.
If you haven’t and want career development, full training will be provided.
It’s who you are that matters most.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccinations
- At least 2 years UK experience as a complex care healthcare worker
- Access to a smart device with internet connectivity.
- Valid UK Right to Work documents (Passport, Driving License, NI Number, x2 proof of address)
You can book your own interview using the top button or press the apply now button below to fill in our short application.
Call our specialist Complex Care recruiters on 01803 470025
We look forward to hearing from you.