Complex Care Carer
We are looking for exceptional Healthcare Assistants and Support workers to join our Complex Care team across Barnstaple, Bideford, South Molton, Winkleigh, and surrounding areas.
You will be part of a team that provides the very best person-centered care for children, young people, and adults with a variety of complex physical and mental health needs in the comfort and security of their own homes.
• Excellent pay rates up to £18.00 per hour (including holiday pay)
• Pension scheme
• Full and part-time work available.
• Opportunities for Career progression and personal development
• Generous mileage payments
• Free DBS check, uniform and enhanced clinical skills training
• Weekly pay
• Generous referral payments
As an Ocean Healthcare HCA, you can make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable people in your local area. Providing the care and support they need to live independently in their own homes. You’re flexible, hardworking, and motivated to deliver exceptional care.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a healthcare assistant in a complex care setting
- A full driving license and access to private transport.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination status is required.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Access to a smart device with internet connectivity is essential.
Ideally, you’ve got experience with medication management, peg feeding, epilepsy, tracheostomies, ventilators, oxygen management. If you haven’t and want career development, full training will be provided.
It’s who you are that matters most.
Use the top blue button to book your own interview
or apply using the button below.
or give our specialist complex care team on 01803 470025
or email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.