If you are a Care Assistant experienced in caring for people with complex physical and mental health conditions, we have some great opportunities available for you.
We have an immediate need for experienced HCA’s and Support Workers to join our team caring for adults and children in Plymouth and the surrounding area. Helping vulnerable people live independent, fulfilling lives in the comfort and security of their own homes.
- Great Pay. £10.75 per hr (Mon-Fri). Even better rates for nights, weekends and bank holidays up to £18 per hr. Rates include holiday pay.
- Full-time and part-time available
- Career progression.
- Personal development opportunities
- Nurse-led line manager support
- Paid attendance at our enhanced clinical skills training.
- Full-time Mental Health First Aiders to provide support when you need it
- Generous mileage payments
- Free DBS check and uniform
Days, Nights and Weekend shifts available.
To join us you will need at least 2 years of recent experience working as a Healthcare Worker in a Complex Care setting within the UK and be able to provide recent UK clinical work references covering 3 years.
A formal Health and Social Care qualification be great, although this is not essential.
While we prefer you to have professional (paid) care experience, we also welcome applications from unpaid carers that have at least 2 years of relevant experience and are looking to develop their healthcare career.
Due to the location of the client, you will need to have a full driving license, access to private transport, and a smart device.
If you are looking to advance your healthcare career in a thriving and supportive workplace, why wait? Contact us now for an informal chat.
No work visa sponsorships are supported. Proof of UK right to work and UK residency documentation will be required.