2021 Ocean Healthcare Christmas Card Design Competition
Do you know any future design artists?
We are incredibly excited to launch the first-ever Christmas card design competition, free for all children aged up to 15 years to enter.
Please use OCEAN and CHRISTMAS as your themes. A dolphin with a Santa hat? Crabs pulling Santa’s sleigh? Starfish on a Christmas tree? We can’t wait to see your designs.
(Please note: words can be used within the design but need to remain within 2cm of the edge of the design).
The creator of the winning design will win
- a family ticket (4 people) to Crealy Theme Park & Resort
- their design will be adopted as the 2021 Ocean Healthcare Christmas card.
- Plus – the winners school will receive sports equipment to the value of £500
It’s really easy to enter
Send your design to Ocean Healthcare no later than 5pm on 15th November 2021 at the following address:
Christmas Card Competition, Ocean Healthcare, 252 Torquay Road, Paignton, TQ3 2EZ
On the reverse please write:
- Name of the child:
- Age before 15th November 2021:
- Parent Name (First and last) and signature to confirm acceptance of T&Cs:
- School name:
- Telephone contact:
Read on for full details on how to enter and the Terms and Conditions –
Entries must be submitted as a paper copy only. Photographs or email copies will not be accepted. Unfortunately, we cannot return paper entries.
How will the winner be chosen?
The judging panels consists of the Ocean Healthcare Managing Director, Operations Director, Director of Care, Company Secretary and Marketing Manager. Together they’ll choose the design that will become the Ocean Healthcare 2021 Christmas card.
- Ocean Healthcare reserve the right to amend or adapt the winning design.
- Ocean Healthcare will have full rights over the winning design and may use it across online and offline media.
- No cash equivalent of the prize will be available.
- Parent/Guardian consent must be on the reverse of the submission allowing for use of the design for marketing of the competition.
- Designs submitted after 5pm on 15th November 2021 will not accepted.